FINDING THE BALANCE IN EVERYTHING WE DO
Fitness Instructor Linda Kavanagh brings her own brand of a popular Spinning® workout to New Canaan, CT.
Taken 4 a Ride is an early morning workout that combines stationary bicycling with high energy music and motivation, providing cyclers with the mental and physical boost needed to face the day ahead!
Linda, a certified group fitness instructor and Mad Dogg Spinning® Instructor, was previously with the YMCA of Westport for 7 years and most recently with the YMCA of New Canaan for over 15 years where she led a spin studio of 30+ early risers 3 mornings a week. The success of the class was attributed to more than just the knowledge of the workout itself, but rather, Linda’s ability to reel in her students and provide them with a well thought-out and challenging ride, wrapped in enthusiasm, humor and camaraderie.
The physicality of this high intensity aerobic and anaerobic workout is teamed with a more temperate and mindful approach to how we attack our workouts.
- REAL MUSIC AND REAL RIDES SET THE TONE
- Guidance by an experienced instructor puts you in capable hands
- Your heart rate rises and endorphins are released
- Your breathing takes over
- You are on your way to increased cardiovascular health
- And in the midst of it all, everyone is having fun and embracing "the only 45 minutes you will have to yourself today", as Linda can be heard saying.